Best Ways to Make Dieting Easier by Joy Victoria - I liked some aspects of this article, but others, not so much.
- "But dieting kind of sucks." Stop thinking eating a certain way as a diet.
- "The myth of 'metabolic stoking' through multiple meals every couple of hours has been firmly debunked by science. The research on the topic has grown over the years." Agreed!
- "For those trying to lose fat, intermittent fasting protocols where you eat more calories in a shorter timeframe, or alternate high and low calories days, can allow you to stay in a deficit easier." Interesting and good point.
- IIFYM - blah. I really do not like this eating method. Too much work and possibility of falling off the eating plan.
- "Talking about willpower and how you need more is overrated." Now I'm angry. Willpower goes so far beyond eating and has many applications!
6 Recent Training Books I’ve Read by Anthony Mychal - Man I have a lot to read!
“Paleofantasy”: Stone Age delusions by Laura Miller - An interesting read based on a post from Dr. John Berardi.
Blackberry & Coconut Condensed Milk Ice Cream - Something to try in the future!
Guest Recipe: Paleo BBQ Sauce - Something to try in the future!
Paleo Plan's Simple Coconut Milk Togurt - Something to try in the future!
Joe DeFranco's Agile 8 - I have been using this to loosen up my hips. Highly suggested!